Pages

05 November 2013

we have a winner !!

thanks so much to everyone for dropping by during the Wicked blog hop last week - it was such fun to read everyone's comments and feel the love for those crazy batty bats !

I think I've finally worked out Mr Random Generator too - well I can't seem to get the button happening but it does show all the details !  Houston - we have a problem !!  seems that my cut and paste doesn't actually work - there were 103 comments and comment 82 was selected by the Random Number Generator !

drum roll please..... and the winner is ...

comment 82 - Crickets Corner

thanks to the Wicked Hop you have a new follower.....me! All of your projects are so cute and I can't wait to see more from you. I just saw the Barn Bats pattern the other day and have to admit that they make me smile. I really like the red/orange bats. 


Congratulations Rina - thanks so much for visiting and becoming a follower too - I'll email you shortly :)

On a whim last Friday I entered this mini quilt into the Show and Tell over at The Quilting Gallery - I just happened to notice a call for Halloween quilts and thought why not !

Its open to public voting and I think there are a couple of judges too - I think voting may still be open so I'm not sure of the result but it was fun just to enter :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It's hard to believe I won such a happy quilt. I'm not waiting until next Halloween to display it either. It's going up on my wall in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment ♥