Pages

25 January 2012

quilts for amy and anabel


Last year Sarah Fielke from The Last Piece put out a call for blocks to make a quilt for Amy from Mrs. Schmenkman Quilts following the loss of her husband Dan and also one for her daughter Anabel.

I made a block for both quilts - blogged here.



Sarah has put the blocks together ready to be quilted and has posted a photo of anabel's quilt on her blog - which has been there for 2 weeks and I can't believe I've missed it !

The quilt looks so fabulous on her design wall - take a look here - its amazing to see all the blocks done by different people all together :)

2 comments:

  1. I made some blocks too and haven`t seen the quilt so off to look now! Love your blocks - it was such an honour to be part of this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen it - it's fab Leanne - even better now I know you have contributed to it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment ♥